Researchers from Tufts Medical Center are looking for adult volunteers to shape a research study on developing prediction models of COVID care.
Who Do They Need?
- Are COVID-19 survivors previously hospitalized OR family members or caregivers of someone who has/had COVID-19 and hospitalized
- Are 18 years or older
- Speak and understand English language or Spanish language
- Are current U.S. Resident
- Have reliable internet connection
- Attend one online Zoom meeting
- Discuss knowledge, opinions, concerns, and beliefs about clinical prediction models
Financial compensation will be provided for participation.
Conducted under the direction of David Kent, MD, MS at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA with partners Northwell Health in New York; Erasmus Medical Center in the Netherlands.
Study is Closed
For more information contact PACECenter@tuftsmedicalcenter.org